June 18, 2011
"There's glory for you!"
"I don't know what you mean by 'glory,' " Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't—till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!' "
"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument,' " Alice objected.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."
"The question is, " said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty. "which is to be master—that's all."
Blog fluffer : a blogger who habitually bloats the blog with copied quotes and anecdotes from the internet with little or any value-added, i.e., a cut-n-blogster .
Post a Comment
- I can't believe... August 27, 2016
- 8173 April 30, 2015
- In the Good Ole Xanga Daze . . . February 28, 2015
- 8165 February 21, 2015
- 8162 September 23, 2014
- 8160 July 2, 2014
- Dream better dreams, good-bye. April 25, 2014
- musical chairs April 5, 2014
- released January 4, 2014
- This is the way... December 27, 2013
over 2,600 nfp posts since year 2000
- summereque on I can't believe...
- MarkLupton on I can't believe...
- deevaa on I can't believe...
- Kevin Durant Shoes on
- Celine Outlet on
- Kate Spade Outlet on
- China Jerseys on
- Coach Factory Outlet on
- Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses on
- Cheap Jerseys MLB on
- Cheap Jerseys For Sale on
- Cheap Jordans on
- Mac Cosmetics on
- Nike Air Max on
- Oakley Sunglasses on
- Reggie Wayne Jersey on
- Michael Kors Outlet on
- Coach Outlet on
- fat diminisher on
- Coach Purses on