July 13, 2013
In a May 2002 post, I conducted a curious Interview with myself and contemplated the death of Xanga...
An Unlikely Interview
1) Have you ever co-authored a fictitious blog with one or more Xangans?
Yes, 1 with 2 others--we were almost certainly the first, and then there’s Goddess, but she’s for real.
2) Have any Xangans ever sent you nekkid pictures of themselves? And if so, are you willing to share them?
Of course. Not willing to share, but willing to trade.
3) What % of your sexual libido is nurtured by your involvement in Xanga?
Xanga is my sexual libido. Prop me on, prop me off again, baby. Libido and dildo, hrm…, they almost rhyme! But no word in the English language rhymes with month.
4) Where’s the strangest place you’ve ever blogged from?
Besides my head, I’ve blogged from a tiddy bar, on the side of a road in a blizzard snowstorm in a forest, and from a locked-up cemetery on Halloween night. You pick strange.
5) Are you concerned about those who are addicted to Xanga?
Of course. That’s my only reason for remaining here: to assure that they remain addicted.
6) Would you continue to blog even if everyone stopped visiting your site?
Absolutely. In fact, I’d become even more prolific. And more brazen and revealing. I’d get a real kick out of being totally shocking with absolutely no impact. Like streaking and having nobody at all take notice. That's zazen.
7) If you owned Xanga, what’s the biggest change you’d institute?
My blog would become the portal page…hahahaha…no, actually, I’d invoke *negative eProps* so that I could find out which bastards really hate my guts. I’d also offer a premium service where you could buy allotments (in 10s, 20s, 30s, etc. ) of professional readers guaranteed to daily visit, comment, and prop you. But they wouldn’t play like mere sycophants adoring you; instead they’d offer astute praise and criticism designed to improve your skills at blogging. But seriously…I’d setup an FTP service so that bloggers could easily upload, download, and organize the structure of their blogs without the cloggy constraints of xTools. And offer sexy Xanga logo apparel for sale!
8) If Xanga “just died” and remained inaccessible, what would you do?
I’d wonder. And stare at the stars. And grab up the xanga.com domain if it ever became available.
9) If the Internet “just died” and remained inaccessible, what would you do?
I’d wonder. And stare at the stars.
10) If the stars “just died” and remained inaccessible, what would you do?
I’d naturally freak out. Then, when I came to my senses, I’d stop blogging , stroll outside on a clear night, look up, open my eyes, and rediscover them. I would. They’d be there. And I would dream unbloggable dreams forever.
Post a Comment
- I can't believe... August 27, 2016
- 8173 April 30, 2015
- In the Good Ole Xanga Daze . . . February 28, 2015
- 8165 February 21, 2015
- 8162 September 23, 2014
- 8160 July 2, 2014
- Dream better dreams, good-bye. April 25, 2014
- musical chairs April 5, 2014
- released January 4, 2014
- This is the way... December 27, 2013
over 2,600 nfp posts since year 2000
- summereque on I can't believe...
- MarkLupton on I can't believe...
- deevaa on I can't believe...
- Kevin Durant Shoes on
- Celine Outlet on
- Kate Spade Outlet on
- China Jerseys on
- Coach Factory Outlet on
- Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses on
- Cheap Jerseys MLB on
- Cheap Jerseys For Sale on
- Cheap Jordans on
- Mac Cosmetics on
- Nike Air Max on
- Oakley Sunglasses on
- Reggie Wayne Jersey on
- Michael Kors Outlet on
- Coach Outlet on
- fat diminisher on
- Coach Purses on